About RMS Procurement
- Sherman Yeiter (609) 326-4965 - Electrical Items, Moorestown, NJ
- Michael Pleban (609) 326-5233 - Mechanical Items, Moorestown, NJ
- Terri Willis (410) 682-1933
FASI-G Purchase Order Guidance
- William E. Nielsen (407) 306-1220 - Orlando, FL
Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO)
- Sheila Oechslin - Ship & Aviation Systems (SAS) : Procurement Information
Standard Clauses - contact your LM Buyer
Country of Origin Guidelines
Lockheed Martin RMS supplier quality is committed to program performance excellence and delivering superior products and services to our customers.
RMS F-35 Hazardous Materials
The RMS F-35 Environmental Safety and Health team uses a Hazardous Material Declaration Form (FWP5311) to ensure that all equipment has been reviewed for the presence of any JSF Banned or Restricted Materials.
- Lockheed Martin must be notified of the hazardous material status prior to manufacture by the supplier, even if no restricted materials are used. See instruction form for guidance.
- Lockheed Martin reserves approval authority for use of restricted materials.
Forms and additional information:
- JSF Banned and Restricted Materials
- Hazardous Material Declaration form (FWP5311)
- Instructions for form completion
Need help? Using the contact button below, the RMS Product ESOH team can provide assistance during completion of the form and approval requests.
Sikorsky Supplier Tools
Transportation Routing Guides
Sikorsky Aircraft Forms
'SA' indicates Sikorsky Aircraft specific forms
- Pricing Proposal Cover Sheet (SA1235)
- ERC/DOCPAK Tool Design Request (SA1804)
- Flight Safety Part Alert (SA5466)
- Flight Safety Parts Notice of Intended Manufacturing Process (SA5468)
- Small Business Subcontracting Plan (SA5568)
- Supplier's Inventory Report of Sikorsky Supplied Materials (SA7022)
- Drop Shipment Verification (SA7079)
- Long Term Agreement (SA6428)
Sikorsky Engineering Change Proposal
This questionnaire is intended to standardize and streamline the process by which suppliers and Sikorsky can make changes to products. Please contact the Sikorsky purchasing department if additional information is required.
Engineering change submission documentation:
Process an Engineering Change Proposal being submitted to Sikorsky Aircraft.
Open and read the questionnaire above. If any of the questions can be answered "YES", then click the YES button at the bottom of the page. If none of the questions can be answered "YES", then click the "NO" button.
Choose the proper Sikorsky Aircraft form by clicking on either the “YES” or “NO” links. Fill out the Sikorsky Aircraft form that appears when you click on the “YES” or “NO” button (directions are contained within the questionnaire if needed.)
Sikorsky maintains an active licensing program, enabling licensees to manufacture and sell products other than helicopters, using many Sikorsky trademarked product names, logos, and pictures. Typical licensed trademarked products include toy helicopter models and apparel. Inquiries regarding Sikorsky trademark licensing will be forwarded to our licensing agent. Please use the button below for all inquiries regarding Sikorsky licensing.