About RMS Procurement
- Sherman Yeiter (609) 326-4965 - Electrical Items, Moorestown, NJ
- Michael Pleban (609) 326-5233 - Mechanical Items, Moorestown, NJ
- Terri Willis (410) 682-1933
FASI-G Purchase Order Guidance
- William E. Nielsen (407) 306-1220 - Orlando, FL
Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO)
- Sheila Oechslin - Ship & Aviation Systems (SAS) : Procurement Information
Standard Clauses - contact your LM Buyer
Lockheed Martin RMS supplier quality is committed to program performance excellence and delivering superior products and services to our customers.
Country of Origin Guidelines
Guidelines for Lockheed Martin RMS suppliers on how to comply and certify to the Country of Origin Requirement for all product delivered and how to complete the NAFTA Country of Origin Certification Form for NAFTA originating product (An example NAFTA Certificate of Origin is located at Exhibit A to this document, but a user friendly electronic version can be found here.
Sikorsky Supplier Tools
Transportation Routing Guides
Sikorsky Aircraft Forms
'SA' indicates Sikorsky Aircraft specific forms
- Supplier Annual Certifications and Representations (SA1048)
- Pricing Proposal Cover Sheet (SA1235)
- ERC/DOCPAK Tool Design Request (SA1804)
- Flight Safety Part Alert (SA5466)
- Flight Safety Parts Notice of Intended Manufacturing Process (SA5468)
- Small Business Subcontracting Plan (SA5568)
- Supplier's Inventory Report of Sikorsky Supplied Materials (SA7022)
- Drop Shipment Verification (SA7079)
- Supplier Portal Technical Help Request
- Long Term Agreement (SA6428)
Sikorsky Engineering Change Proposal
This questionnaire is intended to standardize and streamline the process by which suppliers and Sikorsky can make changes to products.
Please contact the Sikorsky purchasing department if additional information is required.
Engineering change submission documentation:
Process an Engineering Change Proposal being submitted to Sikorsky Aircraft.
Open and read the questionnaire above. If any of the questions can be answered "YES", then click the YES button at the bottom of the page. If none of the questions can be answered "YES", then click the "NO" button.
Choose the proper Sikorsky Aircraft form by clicking on either the “YES” or “NO” links. Fill out the Sikorsky Aircraft form that appears when you click on the “YES” or “NO” button (directions are contained within the questionnaire if needed.)
PROCESS FOR SUPPLIERS WHO SEEK TO SUBMIT MANUFACTURING PROCESS CHANGE PROPOSALS
NO SUPPLIER SHALL MAKE ANY MANUFACTURING PROCESS CHANGES WITHOUT FIRST SUBMITTING A PROCESS CHANGE PROPOSAL AND RECEIVING SIKORSKY APPROVAL TO PROCEED WITH THE PROPOSED PROCESS CHANGE.
STEP 1: Determine if the proposed Manufacturing Process Change Requires Submittal to Sikorsky for Technical Review and Disposition
To do this, answer the following question:
Does any drawing, SES, or any other Sikorsky document specify the requirement for the supplier to propose and obtain Sikorsky approval prior to making any Manufacturing Process Change?
- If the answer is NO, then a submittal to Sikorsky is NOT required.
- If the answer is YES, then follow the instructions (Step 2 - Step 5).
STEP 2: If a Manufacturing Process Change Submittal is required, acquire access to the Sikorsky Supplier Portal by using the following links:
STEP 4: Fill out the form completely and submit it through the Sikorsky Supplier Portal. Include all necessary documentation and reference materials so the process change proposal can be reviewed and dispositioned.
STEP 5: After the form and supporting documentation is submitted, your submittal will be logged, checked for completeness, and when verified ready for processing, routed for technical review and disposition. If questions about your submittal arise or an issue with the submittal is identified, the submittal will be returned with reasons noted for your revision and resubmittal.
Sikorsky maintains an active licensing program, enabling licensees to manufacture and sell products other than helicopters, using many Sikorsky trademarked product names, logos, and pictures. Typical licensed trademarked products include toy helicopter models and apparel. Inquiries regarding Sikorsky trademark licensing will be forwarded to our licensing agent. Please use the button below for all inquiries regarding Sikorsky licensing.