About RMS Procurement
- Sherman Yeiter (609) 326-4965 - Electrical Items, Moorestown, NJ
- Michael Pleban (609) 326-5233 - Mechanical Items, Moorestown, NJ
- Terri Willis (410) 682-1933
FASI-G Purchase Order Guidance
- William E. Nielsen (407) 306-1220 - Orlando, FL
Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO)
- Sheila Oechslin - Ship & Aviation Systems (SAS) : Procurement Information
Standard Clauses - contact your LM Buyer
Lockheed Martin RMS supplier quality is committed to program performance excellence and delivering superior products and services to our customers.
Country of Origin Guidelines
Guidelines for Lockheed Martin RMS suppliers on how to comply and certify to the Country of Origin Requirement for all product delivered and how to complete the NAFTA Country of Origin Certification Form for NAFTA originating product (An example NAFTA Certificate of Origin is located at Exhibit A to this document, but a user friendly electronic version can be found here.
Sikorsky Supplier Tools
Transportation Routing Guides
Sikorsky Aircraft Forms
'SA' indicates Sikorsky Aircraft specific forms
- Pricing Proposal Cover Sheet (SA1235)
- ERC/DOCPAK Tool Design Request (SA1804)
- Flight Safety Part Alert (SA5466)
- Flight Safety Parts Notice of Intended Manufacturing Process (SA5468)
- Small Business Subcontracting Plan (SA5568)
- Supplier's Inventory Report of Sikorsky Supplied Materials (SA7022)
- Drop Shipment Verification (SA7079)
- Long Term Agreement (SA6428)
Sikorsky Engineering Change Proposal
This questionnaire is intended to standardize and streamline the process by which suppliers and Sikorsky can make changes to products. Please contact the Sikorsky purchasing department if additional information is required.
Engineering change submission documentation:
Process an Engineering Change Proposal being submitted to Sikorsky Aircraft.
Open and read the questionnaire above. If any of the questions can be answered "YES", then click the YES button at the bottom of the page. If none of the questions can be answered "YES", then click the "NO" button.
Choose the proper Sikorsky Aircraft form by clicking on either the “YES” or “NO” links. Fill out the Sikorsky Aircraft form that appears when you click on the “YES” or “NO” button (directions are contained within the questionnaire if needed.)
Sikorsky maintains an active licensing program, enabling licensees to manufacture and sell products other than helicopters, using many Sikorsky trademarked product names, logos, and pictures. Typical licensed trademarked products include toy helicopter models and apparel. Inquiries regarding Sikorsky trademark licensing will be forwarded to our licensing agent. Please use the button below for all inquiries regarding Sikorsky licensing.