About RMS Procurement
- Sherman Yeiter (609) 326-4965 - Electrical Items, Moorestown, NJ
- Michael Pleban (609) 326-5233 - Mechanical Items, Moorestown, NJ
- Terri Willis (410) 682-1933
FASI-G Purchase Order Guidance
- William E. Nielsen (407) 306-1220 - Orlando, FL
Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO)
- Sheila Oechslin - Ship & Aviation Systems (SAS) : Procurement Information
Standard Clauses - contact your LM Buyer
Transportation Routing Guides
- William E. Nielsen (407) 306-1220 - Orlando, FL
- Jenny Lee (856) 722-6146 - Moorestown, NJ
- Sikorsky Aircraft Routing Guide
- Sikorsky Aircraft Routing Guide Instructions
Country of Origin Guidelines
Guidelines for Lockheed Martin RMS suppliers on how to comply and certify to the Country of Origin Requirement for all product delivered and how to complete the NAFTA Country of Origin Certification Form for NAFTA originating product (An example NAFTA Certificate of Origin is located at Exhibit A to this document, but a user friendly electronic version can be found here.
Sikorsky Supplier Information
Sikorsky Forms and Terms & Conditions
- Sikorsky Tooling Bulletin 7303
- Tool Definition and Delivery Tech Help Form
- SA5409 Supplier Certificate of Completion
- Supplier Annual Certifications and Representations (Form SA1048)
- Pricing Proposal Cover Sheet (Form SA1235)
- Supplier Teardown and Analysis Report (Form SA1416)
- Flight Safety Part Alert (Form SA5466)
- Flight Safety Parts Notice of Intended Manufacturing Process (Form SA5468)
- Small Business Subcontracting Plan (Form SA5568)
- Supplier's Inventory Report of Sikorsky Supplied Materials (Form SA7022)
- Drop Shipment Verification (Form SA7079)
- Supplier Representations - Commercial Item Determination (Form SA6064)
- Sikorsky Aircraft Supplier Portal Technical Help Request (Form SA8492)
- Long Term Agreement (Form 6428)
Terms & Conditions
New Orders Quoted After 1/1/18
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation Supplemental Clauses for Subcontracts
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation Seller Quality Requirements
- MYIX CRH Addendum
- Special MY-IX Flow Down Requirements
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation Engineering Requirements
Orders Quoted Prior to 12/31/17
This questionnaire is intended to standardize and streamline the process by which suppliers and Sikorsky can make changes to products.
Please contact the Sikorsky purchasing department if additional information is required.
Engineering change submission documentation:
Process an Engineering Change Proposal being submitted to Sikorsky Aircraft.
Open and read the questionnaire above. If any of the questions can be answered "YES", then click the YES button at the bottom of the page. If none of the questions can be answered "YES", then click the "NO" button.
Choose the proper Sikorsky Aircraft form by clicking on either the “YES” or “NO” button below. Fill out the Sikorsky Aircraft form that appears when you click on the “YES” or “NO” button (directions are contained within the questionnaire if needed.)
No supplier shall make any manufacturing process changes without first submitting a process change proposal and receiving Sikorsky approval to proceed with the proposed process change
STEP 1: Determine if the proposed Manufacturing Process Change Requires Submittal to Sikorsky for Technical Review and Disposition
To do this, answer the following question:
Does any drawing, SES, or any other Sikorsky document specify the requirement for the supplier to propose and obtain Sikorsky approval prior to making any Manufacturing Process Change?
- If the answer is NO, then a submittal to Sikorsky is NOT required.
- If the answer is YES, then follow the instructions (Step 2 - Step 5).
STEP 2: If a Manufacturing Process Change Submittal is required, acquire access to the Sikorsky Supplier Portal by using the following links:
STEP 3: After being granted access to the Sikorsky Supplier Portal download the Manufacturing Process Change Proposal form. Include all necessary documentation and reference materials so the process change proposal can be reviewed and dispositioned.
STEP 4: Fill out the form completely and submit it through the Sikorsky Supplier Portal. Include all necessary documentation and reference materials so the process change proposal can be reviewed and dispositioned.
STEP 5: After the form and supporting documentation is submitted, your submittal will be logged, checked for completeness, and when verified ready for processing, routed for technical review and disposition. If questions about your submittal arise or an issue with the submittal is identified, the submittal will be returned with reasons noted for your revision and resubmittal.
Sikorsky maintains an active licensing program, enabling licensees to manufacture and sell products other than helicopters, using many Sikorsky trademarked product names, logos, and pictures. Typical licensed trademarked products include toy helicopter models and apparel. Inquiries regarding Sikorsky trademark licensing will be forwarded to our licensing agent.
Please use the button below for all inquiries regarding Sikorsky licensing.