Fort Worth, Texas
The Fort Worth, TX Lockheed Martin Code Quest® will be held in person.
1 Lockheed Blvd.
Fort Worth, TX 76108
Students can be U.S. and non-U.S. citizens. Some restrictions may apply. Additional documentation required for non-U.S. citizens. Please allow additional time for registration.
Picture ID required for students and coaches that are 18 and over at the time of competition. School IDs are acceptable for students under 18.
Coaches must be U.S. citizens.
- Only one laptop per team..
- Lockheed Martin Code Quest is open to students in public, charter, or private, high schools, or of equivalent age/grade (for home schooled students).
Each team consists of 2- 3 students plus one coach.
- Students on the same team must be from the same school. (Exemption for home schools and case by case requests.)
- Alternates will only be admitted if they are replacing a primary team member, were pre- registered, and submitted a signed photo release
In-person and virtual competition options available
Up to four teams per school can register for the in-person event.
Important: Coaches that are attending in-person cannot attend the virtual competition. There will be activities that coaches will participate in during the competition period and no cell phones are allowed at the in-person events.
Waitlist will be available in 2024.
Additional teams can be registered, and will be waitlisted.
Waitlisted registration will open on January 8, 2024 if capacity is available at event.
A team should be affiliated with and represent the High School under which they are registering.
STEM programs are eligible to register a team
A STEM program offers an interdisciplinary curriculum emphasizing the practical application of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
The STEM Program should be a recognized organization/club within the community and high school(s).
STEM programs are eligible to register a team with students from different schools if the students’ school cannot form a team.
A coach can be a teacher. A parent can be a coach if the teacher is unable to attend. Coaches will serve as chaperones at the event and participate in activities during the competition.
- Only one coach per team is allowed. A second coach may be allowed if required by the school. If a school has more than one team participating, one coach for multiple teams is acceptable, however, coaches that are associated with on-site teams can't work with the virtual teams.
Food allergies cannot be accommodated, teams may bring their own breakfast
Family members cannot be accommodated.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES are ANY cell phones, smart watches, e-readers, broad-band network cards or recording devices allowed inside Lockheed Martin facilities. Please leave ALL phones in your cars. Since cell phones will not be allowed in any building, we will provide a number where family and friends can reach you in case of emergency. If you are observed in possession of any of these devices, your team is subject to immediate disqualificatioter.
For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code Quest 2024
Australia/Singapore/New Zealand (Combined APAC Virtual Event)
Fort Worth, TX
King of Prussia, PA
US (Virtual. Event)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at