The Sunnyvale, California Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Space Systems - Sunnyvale
1111 Lockheed Martin Way
Sunnyvale, CA 94088
- One advanced and one novice team per school will be allowed to initially register. Schools may register additional teams but they will be waitlisted until registration is opened to them February 25th. From the waitlist, teams will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. If an additional team is accepted, you will be notified via email on or after February 25th. The maximum number of teams allowed to represent a school is 4.
- Students can be non-U.S. citizens if they are in 9th – 12th grade at the time of the competition.
- Students that are 18 years old at the time of the competition must be in grade 9th - 12th of high school to compete.
- Coaches must be U.S. citizens or have proof of permanent residence.
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Arlington, VA (new site)
Colorado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, CA (new site)
Fort Worth, TX
Hanover, MD (new site)
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Suntec City, Singapore (new site)
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at