Owego, New York
The Owego, New York Code Quest will be held at:
Lockheed Martin Mission Systems & Training - Owego
1801 State Route 17C
Owego, New York 13827
2019 Eligibility Will Be Available Soon
- Two Novice and two Advanced teams can represent a school. Schools may register additional teams but they will be waitlisted and accepted on a first come, first served basis. If an additional team is accepted, you will be notified via email.
- Students must be U.S. citizens.
- Coaches must be U.S. citizens.
- Each team will be supplied a laptop computer for the competition. Students will not be allowed to use their own laptops.
- No external equipment of any kind is allowed. This includes:
- Laptop Computer
- Cell Phones of any kind
- Smart Watches
- Tablet Devices
- Memory Sticks
- Hard Drives
- Recommendation for Novice level is all students on a team with 1 year or less of coding classes and/or competitions in the languages used (not cumulative) at Code Quest. If there is a student with more than 1-year experience in the coding languages being used, that team should register as Advanced. The coach can make the determination at what level their team will compete at depending on what language(s) the team will use at the competition. For clarifications or questions please contact email@example.com..
Register here for Code Quest
Full legal names are required for coaches and students
Download Photo Release Forms:
Code Quest Events
April 27, 2019
Annapolis, MD (new site)
Arlington, VA (new site)
Colarado Springs, CO (new site)
Dallas (Grand Prairie), TX
Dartmouth (new site), Nova Scotia, CA
Fort Worth, TX
Houston (Clear Lake), TX (new site)
King of Prussia, PA
Mielec, PO (new site)
Washington D.C. Metro
Contact Code Quest:
For additional information,
please email Code Quest at